||Shopping Tips For
|1) For best selection of produce come early.
2) Bring change and small bills.
3) Ask grower what's new and how do they use their product (any recipes?).
4) Bring your own bags. Some growers recycle shopping bags also.
5) Some smart produce shoppers bring a cooler on wheels to keep the produce fresh until it gets home.
6) In summer in Arizona wear cool clothes, a hat and sunscreen. Also bring drinking water.
7) If you bring your canine friends please make sure they are leashed at all times and well-behaved.
8) Finally markets are a great way to decompress and mingle with your neighbors!